A resource page of/for autistic queerness. In progress!
- ‘Authoring Autism: On rhetoric and neurological queerness’, by Melanie Yergeau
- Ellen Jones, an autistic queer woman (occasional mentions of disability/queerness intersection) – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DiNT6AT7ebn3cBBXltzQ/videos
- The Autistic Ways of Gender – exploring gender queerness (mainly the non-binary identity) in the autistic community – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pGyJogDdU
- Neurodivergent rebel on bisexuality – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxVPnvduI8
- Autism, Anxiety and being LGBT+ – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0OeGzrUNO4
A few recommended Twitter people
- Queerly Autistic
If you have any recommendations for this page, feel free to get in touch!